By making a tax-deductible donation, you can help us continue to coordinate and support those giving and receiving services. Your tax-deductible donation will show your caring as well as fund services, education and awareness programs that will improve the lives of Wake County older adults, adults with disabilities and their caregivers.
Create a living memorial in the name of a beloved family member or friend or perhaps an honor donation in the name of a loved one as a meaningful gift for any special occasion. If you include contact information for your honoree or their family, we will be happy to notify them of your gift.
Donate online with your credit card through the Network for Good.
- Donate with a check or money order made payable to :
The Center for Volunteer Caregiving
1150 SE Maynard RD, Suite 210
Cary NC, 27511
State Employees Combined Campaign - use code 1475-094
Combined Federal Campaign - use code 98677
United Way or the Greater Triangle - The Center for Volunteer Caregiving is an affiliate of the United Way. Use code 255 on your workplace campaign pledge form.
- Name The Center in your will or trust to help us serve people in need well into the future. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Financial information about this organization and a copy of its license are available through the State Solicitor's Licensing Branch at 1-888-830-4989. The license is not an endorsement by the state of North Carolina.
Your tax-deductible contributions allow The Center to spend more of its annual budget on helping seniors and adults with disabilities of Wake County maintain their independence. Our current needs include:
- $25.00 Gas Gift Certificates (to assist our Transportation Program)
- Office supplies (paper, pens, steno pads, post-it notes, envelopes, manila folders, mailing labels, etc.)
- Simple, black frames to hold 8 x 10 photographs of our volunteers in action
- Bottled water / snacks for Volunteer Orientations
Gift Certificates for drug stores / grocery stores (for our Care Receivers)
Please mail or deliver your donations to 1150 SE Maynard RD, Suite 210, Cary NC, 27511. Please click here for directions to our office.